Friday, May 21, 2010

Xanthe: Thoughts before the trip

Its so sad to leave my best friends, at the end of school today we were hugging for ages and wouldn't let go! I'm also very excited, I'm really looking forward to going to Spain, it looks so pretty over there. Lego land looks cool- my class all want to go to Lego land and since I'm going there they are all so jealous. Going around the world will be a huge step for me and I will definitely learn a lot. I don't think being away from school will change my education, dad said he would teach us a few things and I'm sure we are going to some museums and libraries. I'm going to miss my dog and cats a lot, they mean everything to me and not being able to see them for nearly 3 months will be a bit upsetting and saddening!

I really enjoy learning and my teacher is ever so lovely so I will miss school A LOT! and also to think I wont be able to see my best friends for so long will be so sad! ho well at least I can e-mail them.

While i'm overseas i hope to learn a lot, see a lot and have a safe and happy adventure!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I get to be the first to post a comment! YIPPEE
    By now you'll all be flying somewhere over the middle of Australia and when you look out of your window you'll just see miles of red dirt. You've only been gone a few hours but I miss you already. Anyway, now that you're finally on board and on your way you can begin to relax. I'm really looking forward to seeing the photos and reading about your adventures. I have a feeling that some of the places you are going to that you haven't mentioned as being the places you are looking forward to will be the ones you love the most. Anyway, Glen: Give Di back her credit card now, joke's over. Dianna:RELAX! EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE. Nicolette:A campervan with 5 other people will be fun, just look out the windows at the amazing things around you. Stefan: Good idea to send questions to your class, you could do that at every place you visit! Xanthe: Your pets will be fine darling, and you'll see lots of animals everywhere you go. Lucas: BEHAVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Xanthe, I am missing you HEAPS and it's only been 1 weekend! I am writing this on Monday morning because any other time Frances or Sam are on the computer! I bet Mrs. Ferguson is missing you too, she really likes you! Now when I think of you I think of when we were skipping around at lunch time on Friday! You are the only one who has got any comments so far I think. So I had better get ready for school now, but remember I am thinking of you all the time, but right now I think you are in Munich? Anyway I will catch up with you soon, Love from your best friend, Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be warned about your Dad's teaching!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Xanthe, you escaped just in time! It is pouring with rain and hasn't really stopped since you left! But I do love stepping outside in the rain. It even hailed today on and off! I hope the weather is nice for you and right now I think you are in Paris. OMG you are sooooooo lucky! I will email you soon maybe. Catch ya later, love from your BFF, Danielle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fredrick...I mean xanthe
    This is awesome reading all about each leg of the journey!!
    It is wet, wet, wet here,threatening to snow today...I WISH it would!!! Keep having a great time -love to mum.
    MrsF

    ReplyDelete