Friday, May 21, 2010

Stefan: Thoughts before the trip

Wow. Cant believe I'm going tomorrow. ummmm.... I'm feeling nervous and excited at the same time. I'm really gonna miss all my friends at school. I just cant believe we'll be in a plane tomorrow on the way to Singapore. There is gonna be so much to see and do there so I'm gonna take lots of photos and get lots of stuff. I really don't know what I'm looking forward to although from what I've heard about Singapore that sounds like it will be fun. It is gonna be a GREAT experience. There is so much I'm gonna miss out on in school though. Wow. It's come really fast. I cant wait to come back and see all my friends again. I will really miss them. OK so this is it I'm going on a plane tomorrow to Singapore then all around western Europe and then To America so yeah.

2 comments:

  1. Where's my email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a real snake you're holding Stefan?????
    It looks terrifying!

    ReplyDelete