Friday, May 28, 2010

The latest from Stefan


(Munich) Yeah, great Dad, now where's McDonalds?

So far the trip hasn't been bad. I've seen and done some cool things like holding a Python and trying some new and interesting foods.

The motorhome is alright but has such a small area and we are always frying our meals which doesn't always make dinner taste as nice. It is REALLY annoying having brothers and sisters on this trip especially at the fact that the motorhome is small and my whole family has to fit into it. So far I've enjoyed Singapore the most. I wish we had more than a day there. The campgrounds haven't been that great either. I've seen a lot of historical buildings in Europe which look cool. Really miss my friends though. It's gonna be great to see them after the trip. Can't believe 1/10th of the trip is already over. I have seen and heard some funny things during this trip. peace out.


(Chateau Chambord) Oh God Mum, do we have to see another castle??!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I bet you'd be pretty anoyed if you had to go through the whole thing stephen!
    -Casta :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Stefan, you brave snake tamer you! I am sooooo impressed. Were you scared? And don't worry about seeing too many castles, they are amazing structures with lots of grizzly stories and most of them have real ghosts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta try Europe McDonalds it tastes weird man!

    ReplyDelete