Friday, May 28, 2010

Nicolette in Paris


Guess where I am...

Well so far we have had a big journey travelling from Munich to Strasbourg and now Paris (which we are leaving tomorrow =[ ). So far I've seen so many different sites, places and buildings.Today in Paris we went to see the Arc De Triomphe, The Louvre, Notre Dame and of course the all famous Eiffel Tower which was absolutely stunning. Its a shame we only got to spend one night in Paris but I guess we have more travelling to do if we want to get this trip going. Tomorrow we are heading to the Loire Valley which is famous for its wine and chateaus. I'm feeling a little tired after the first week of travelling but at least getting used to European time and not getting so much jetlag. I can't believe it is only at least a 1/10 of this trip and we still have so much to do in the next nine weeks, that includes going around the rest of western Europe and flying over to America for atlest two weeks. Oh well, this trip is going to be something I remember for a long time. Anyway for those at home I hope this week has been good for you if it hasn't well yeah and I hope to see you in nine weeks. Au Revoir


Some painting by some Italian...

4 comments:

  1. If you wanna email me, my email is castabella@gmail.com ....not sure if you already have it...:P
    -Casta
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW The Mona Lisa, that is SOME painting by SOME artist. When you're in the Hague ask Jolanda to take you to the Mauritz Huis. It's an old royal palace in the middle of the city and is now an art gallery, and it has "The Girl With A Pearl Earring" by Vermeer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was amazed at how small the Mona Lisa is in real life. I expected it to be much bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh you made it to the tower!!!!!!

    So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete