My thoughts before the trip are mainly OMG I'm going overseas tomorrow and YAY! but yeah I guess I'm a bit nervous as well since its going to be a new experience for me as well as my family. It definitely feels a bit weird thinking that tomorrow is the big day because it all seems to have gone so fast. Things I'm really looking forward to about the trip are going to Singapore, France, Italy, Spain,Victoria on Vancouver Island in Canada and just travelling to different places around the world. Things I'm not looking forward to are getting up tomorrow at six and jumping on a 10 hour flight to Singapore, lots of long hour flights, having to stay in a camper van with five other people and the dreaded jet lag. So it all seems huge and exciting for all of us in my family but for those who are here at home in NZ especially family and friends you are sure going to be missed for 10 weeks and hope you have a good winter without me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment