Well I've been told I have to contribute my thoughts about this impending trip, but really my mind is focused on the endless list of things I still need to do between now and our departure... dealing with a stroppy child, kicking myself for delivering our dog to a friends house and FORGETTING the dog food (!) and really I would just like to go to sleep now!
However, my thoughts:
I am spending the next 10 weeks travelling with one teenager (I need not say more), a child whose anxiety has taken over, one surprisingly calm child, and one who thinks he's the spawn of the devil! Oh, and then there's the husband who I will have to smile patiently at while we stop, so he can comment on and photograph every bridge, stop sign, bend, curve, overpass, underpass, roundabout, on-ramp, off-ramp, motorway, highway, footpath, cycle-lane, road-marking, throughout Europe and the State of Oregon. hahahaha - I'm gonna have my credit card confiscated for a comment like that!
Selina - I expect that when I get home, you will be waiting on my doorstep with a case of Mud House Sav Blanc!
Seriously though, this is an amazing trip and I'm really looking forward to it. Especially the history in Europe, and the lovely old architecture.
Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi guys, have a great trip. What a brilliant journey. Bummer about the credit card, though.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy! Axel
Well I finally figured out how to post a comment!
ReplyDeleteConsider the Mud House ordered!
Okay have now figured out how to do it with my name!
ReplyDeleteHave an amazing trip. I'll try to check in on you when I can. Internet can be a little intermittent over here if you don't have a laptop or an iphone (I have neither).
ReplyDelete