So far I
have enjoyed the trip especially in Paris but we haven't had internet. I got a photo with me in front of a Lamborghini. And I got a Liverpool t-shirt and new sunglasses, and a new watch. We went past millions of souvenir shops. We went to the Eiffel Tower, although we didn't get to go up because the queue was too big. We got our campervan and its cool but mum and dad sleep in the best bed and never let us go in it. Our first campground was cool, the rest were boring but the one we are staying in now is awesome! But not good weather. We went to a museum and it was all about planes and vehicles and science and you could go in them and I got to control a plane.
this is me next to a real lamborghini
Watching surfers on the river in Munich
That's cool about the Lambourghini Lucas. When I was in Italy, I stayed in the town where Ferraris were made. You would have loved it (in fact maybe you still can - it's near Bologna)
ReplyDeleteThat car is hot!!! feel free to send me one home!
ReplyDeletebut I want one in blue!
Wow you look so cool next to that Lambourghini Lucas, and that new shirt and those shades. What a dude!!!!
ReplyDelete