Me in Singapore
Well for a 10hr flight to Singapore it wasn't all that bad. I got to watch at least 2 movies, a couple of new CD albums and eat nice Asian styled food for lunch. But once I actually got to the airport and took my first step in Singapore it was awesome, the airport was huge at least 3 times the size of Christchurchs airport and at least 10 times better. There was plants and trees inside the buildings everywhere, at least 2 or 3 malls in it and amazing sculptures and fountains.
Our first day in Singapore was cool we wandered around the city, looked at some really cool buildings, statues and surroundings, and went to Sentosa Island. Also if you've ever been to Singapore or want to know what the place is like ...well it is covered in heaps of tropical plants and flowers and is very, very, VERY green, also it is extremely hot like 30 degrees every day, it is boiling!
And speaking of boiling at one point my body like took shock of like some heat stroke or something and I felt sick for ages, which absolutely sucked but I guess I'm not used to that sort of heat everyday. Anyway so thats how the first day and night went on our trip for me so far, but apart from that right now I am in Munich, Germany which is covered in lots of old historic buildings and is very cool.
You look pretty!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I would cope very well in heat like that either. I'll try to read the rest of your adventures when I can!
ReplyDelete