Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm not up to date with my blog!



A special moment with mum

Since we were in Italy, we have been to Switzerland, Austria, back to Germany, Copenhagen, Legoland, Holland, England, and now we are in Lisbon.
The places I liked the best were Legoland, and Tivoli which is in Copenhagen. The bus tour in London was awesome, and we had McDonalds and KFC for dinner in London. I liked Big Ben and the London Eye.

I liked Jolanda's budgie, and I liked Ziggy the dog, and Jeremy the pigeon and all his friends.

We watched the football and Spain won the world cup. I have a Liverpool FC t-shirt, an FC Barcelona top with Messi No: 10 on the back, and a Portugal goalie top with Ricardo No: 1 on the back. Stefan has about 7 or 8 football t-shirts.



From Castelo Sao Jorge, looking over Lisbon
I wonder if I can see Jeremy from here?

Tonight I cooked dinner. I cooked bacon and pasta and broccoli and cauliflour, and we had that with salad. And there is a flower painted on the wall in our hostel.

Bye from Lucas

2 comments:

  1. Awesome bud so what are you going to cook me when you get back and i come to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the awesome update Lucas, and you look so cool with those sunnies. Youll miss Jeremy when you get home.

    ReplyDelete