Hello again and yes we made it to San Francisco, California, America. America in ways reminds me a little bit like back home only bigger and the people here are quite friendly too. I do miss being in Europe but at least here we don't have problems trying to talk or communicate with people. Oh well anyway we are on our last couple of days here and I'm trying to soak up as much of the warm weather as I can before I come home to cold Christchurch. I have really enjoyed this trip and discovered so much about what it is like to be on the other side of the world. I've learnt more than what I thought I was going to and experienced different things in my life so far. You pick up heaps and learn not only about different cultures but history, language, people and society, and even maths believe it or not. It has been one of the greatest adventures I have ever done beforeand I would love to do it again one day.
Anyway I am looking forward to getting back home and seeing everyone again coz I'm getting a little homesick, in fact I think everyone is at the moment we all miss our pets, our beds, our house and comfort, and even our friends and family. Also I'm really tired.
As far as San Francisco goes its big and I haven't seen much of it yet but tomorrow we're going to fisherman's wharf so that should be interesting. And even better Xanthe found Jeremy, that's right Jeremy the fat pigeon with his fat pigeon friends. Also did you know he has a family according to Xanthe. Jeremy has a huge family with his wife Jenny and their 15 kids. Yep you heard me 15 fat,fluffy,feathery kids. Shes funny.
Anyway looking forward to home and this is probably going to be my last blog so bye for now and next time I'll hopefully will be home. Here are a couple of pictures and I'll leave it at that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great finish to your trip Nicolette. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. We have really enjoyed all the comments and stories. How will Xanthe cope without Jeremy and his family???
ReplyDelete