Then after Denmark we flew to Holland and stayed with Jolanda. We got to see where our gran was born, the Dom Tower and Yoodieschnoopvinkle which was a cool lolly shop. But the best thing about Holland was there football madness.
I believe I can fly!
Outside the Royal Palace in The Hague
After Holland we went to England, had a bus tour round London and stayed with Colleen and David. They had a very friendly dog named Ziggy. But most of all the MANCHESTER UNITED MUSEUM, STADIUM AND MEGASTORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so awesome. I got my name and number on my shirt. It was an experience of a lifetime. The time we spent there was well used.
This is why we travelled around the world!
Old Trafford (Manchester United Stadium)
Old Trafford (Manchester United Stadium)
Anyway, after England we flew to Portugal and it is soooo hot here. I have got more football shirts to my collection. YAY! And Nicolette likes to wear my Cristiano Ronaldo one. HAHA. Looking forward for the Oceanarium. The 4th biggest aquarium in the world.
Stefan.
Hi Stefan good attempt at spelling the lollie shop name. It is Jodies Snoepjes Winkel but you got very very close. No Dutch football shirts??? What's with all this English and Portugese stuff? How about some an Orange Van Bommel shirt, or even an Ajax or Feijenoord one? Not forgetting FC Utrecht of course! When you get home I might have to spend some time with you correcting your football education or shall I leave that to your uncle Simon and his Yellow Fever? I hope you are feeling a bit better now and that the rest of your travelling is a bit more comfortable for you.
ReplyDelete