Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Helro again

Well hello again I'm back ........hehehe
Anyway did you notice I spelt hello differently I said helro

Well I feel like doing another blog since we have a bit of time here in Portugal. So yesterday we saw the Lisbon castle Sao Jorge and had a look round there. It was quite good and also not a bad price for entry fee BONUS! But while we were there Xanthe found Jeremy and his fat feathery friends. In fact while we were having lunch yesterday the people who were sitting sort of across us once they had finished there meal they got up and left with all there scraps behind, next thing you know a huge flock of pigeons came rushing down on to the table eating as much as they could. It was quite funny. Also there were peacocks hanging round and even baby ones! But they also went under the table and got all the scraps that fell down.

Anyway today we went to the Oceanarium and had a look it was quite good although I thought it was going to be bigger and have more exhibits but it was okay by the fact that it had different types of animals and sea creatures that you wouldn't normally see on an everyday basis.Unfortunately the pictures we took didn't turn out so great because of the lack of light and the water in the tanks. And the ones that did turn out good or okay haven't been downloaded on to the computer yet sorry.
Oh well. Here are some photos of me and the castle yesterday.


the pigeons eating the scraps off the table with the peacocks underneath them



me at the castello Sao Jorge

2 comments:

  1. Where are the men!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nicolette thanks for the update. Whate a fantastic looking castle. Any spunky guys in Lisbon?

    ReplyDelete