It seems like ages since my last post ......... wait it has been ages! I think it was Rome when I did my last post (god that seems like while ago!) Oh well, anyway the trip is going well and and the weather has been nice so that's good. At the moment we are in our last European country (not including Germany for when we fly to America) which is good and also quite sad. So while I've been in Europe I've enjoyed France, Italy, The riviera, Denmark, Holland, and England the most so far out of the countries in western Europe. As for the least I don't know, I didn't necessarily have a least favourite country or countries. Although there were some that I thought were okay (they had there good points and bad)
But at the moment we are in Lisbon, Portugal and it is quite nice, the waterfront is really pretty though.Today we just looked round to see some of the monuments and the waterfront. Also my sister is in heaven with all the pigeons hanging round. Its quite funny really. Shes had like an obsession with them since we've been round Europe and thinks there one of the funniest creatures on the planet! Especially the way they bobble their heads round. She calls them names like Jeremy (mainly) Its really funny.
Anyway I'm starting to miss home a little bit and some aspects with living in a house like cooking food and having home cooked meals, sleeping in my own bed, and missing my pets. But give it three weeks and I'll be there again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Nicolette, how neat to see a picture of you on the Nieuwe Gracht! I used to pick my little sister up from kindergarten near where you're standing! I'm sure you really are looking forward to being home, but believe me it is so so so very cold over here, you'll want to head back to Europe the moment you get home. I enjoyed reading about Xanthe and the pigeons, my grandfather used to breed them, much to my grandmother's disgust, and I always helped him look after them when I was young. Well, enjoy Lisbon and America sweetie, see you in 3 weeks!
ReplyDeleteYou better check Xanthes bag man i wouldnt put it past her trying to bring one home! and seriously pigeons? does that mean her love affair with squirrels is over?
ReplyDelete