Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bonjourno Italiano!!!


Really, I'm quite excited to be in Manarola...

YAY!!! We are finally in Italy. It is soooooo awesome. Today we went to the Cinque Terre. They were 5 little villages which were very histori-cool. The weather was as hot as an oven. We had so many drinks. The names of the villages were cool names. They were Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore. At the moment I am the professional at the language. I feel so tired right now coz of all the walking we did today plus some train rides which weren't bad but the funniest part of the day was when Lucas mistook a condom machine for a juice machine coz he saw a button saying orange flavour and he said can we get some I'm thirsty and I stood there laughing. Oh well, common mistakes made in life.

Arrivederci for now


Enjoying a well-earned gelati (ice-cream) after the 382 steps of Corniglia

2 comments:

  1. Wow Stefan, luckily you got to Lucas in time or he might have made an unfortunate purchase!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHH Lucas youre such a SACUL!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete