One of the many views of the French Riviera
Well here I am in Italy and I can also say that I've been to 6 different countries now in less than 3 weeks! That includes Singapore, Germany, France, Spain, Monaco and now Italy. We have recently just came from the French Riviera and are now in Deiva Marina, Italian Riviera. The views of the Mediterranean sea are amazing and the weather is really hot. Also I have never had this many ice creams before in weather such as this.
The only downfall is bugs and sand flies seem to keep coming into our camper-van and biting us! next thing you know these huge lumps come up to your skin and turn pink. I've already had a few on my shoulders, back and a couple of them on my hands.
Anyway I'm feeling quite tired after the endless amount of car trips and not being able to get a good night sleep yet, can't wait to get to an actual hotel. Oh well Italy should be fun and I'm really looking forward to Rome.
Sounds like you need insect repellent Nicolette, or failing that some calamine lotion. And NO making eyes at those young Italian blokes!
ReplyDelete